Accessing or Website:
You agree to use this site only for the lawful purposes described in more detail in the “Restrictions on Use” section below. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the site, render the site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the site or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties. To access this site or some of the resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this site that all the information you provide on this site will be correct, current, and complete. If AKALI Academy believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse you access to this site or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time, without notice.
Restrictions on Use:
The material and Content accessible from this Website owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by AKALI Academy is the proprietary information of AKALI Academy.
Our Content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of AKALI Academy, or unless authorized in writing elsewhere on our site, except that you may print out a copy of the Content solely for your personal use. You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the site without the express written permission of AKALI Academy.
This Website and its Content are protected by European Union copyright laws, and belong to AKALI Academy or its partners, affiliates, contributors or third parties. The copyrights for the Content are owned by AKALI Academy or other copyright owners who have authorized their use on this site. You may only download and reprint Content for non-commercial, non-public, personal use only (If you are browsing this site as an employee or member of any business or organization, you may download and re-print Content only for educational or other non-commercial purposes within your business or organization. You may not manipulate or alter in any way images or other Content on the site.
You understand that our Company cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for the reconstruction of any lost data. Our Company does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
Digital products will be accessible immediately after purchase. If a technical glitch does not immediately deliver your sign-in instructions, you will gain access to the digital course as soon as a member of our support team can get your information out to you. This will happen within a reasonable window of 48 business hours.
AKALI Academy is not liable if the failure or delay to deliver your products is on account of causes beyond its control, including labor disputes, civil commotion, war, fires, floods, inclement weather, governmental regulations or controls, casualty, government authority, strikes, or acts of God. If that happens, AKALI Academy will deliver the product a commercially reasonable time after the circumstance is resolved.
The content of this website is for your general education and information. This website is not providing legal, financial, medical, business, or any other professional advice.
AKALI Academy does not provide any warranty or guarantee that the information contained on this site is accurate or complete. The information on this site may contain errors. AKALI Academy disclaims any liability from such errors, to the extent allowed by the law.
Your use of the content on this site is at your own risk. AKALI Academy does not guarantee any results from using this content. It is your responsibility to do your own research and obtain any professional, medical, legal, financial, or other help that you may need for your situation.
This site contains materials which are owned or licensed by AKALI Academy, such as text, photography, videos, graphics, and the design and layout of the site. These materials are protected by copyright law and trademark law, as noticed throughout the site. You do not have a license to use the content for any other purpose.
This site may link to other websites. Links are not an endorsement of the other website, unless specifically stated. AKALI Academyhas no responsibility for content on the linked website.
The content of this site may change at any time, without notice.
Blog Post Comments
You may contribute content to this site in the form of comments on blog posts.
The comments feature is intended to facilitate an educational and informative conversation about the topics on this site. Such conversations are not a substitute for professional, medical, legal, financial, or other advice and do not make you a client or customer of AKALI Academy.
If you contribute comments on this site, you agree to the following rules:
- You will not use the comments to post spam, including promotions or advertisements for other products and services.
- You will not use the comments to abuse, defame, harass, threaten, or post objectionable or illegal content, including hate speech and pornography.
- You will only post content that you own or have a license to post, and you will not post content that infringes on a copyright or trademark.
- AKALI Academy may moderate, edit, or delete comments at any time, at AKALI Academy’s sole discretion.
- AKALI Academy may ban comment authors at any time, at AKALI Academy’s sole discretion.
Information you provide
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site any material that:
- You do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party
- Advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act
- Is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent
- Does not pertain directly to this site
- Threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive
- Seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise
- Infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity
- Violates any law or may be considered to violate any law
- Impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content
- Advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site
- Solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors
- Includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications
- Disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this site
- Includes MP3 format files
- Amounts to a ‘pyramid’ or similar scheme
- Disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site
- Contains hyper-links to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above
AKALI Academy will, at its sole discretion, allow for the return or replacement of any defective product within 14 days from the date of purchase. For recurring billing products, returns for one payment on a defective product may be provided if requested within the standard 14 day return period. After 14 days all sales are final.
The customer may cancel their recurring billing subscription products at any time. If a customer requests a cancellation for their recurring billing product, no future rebills will be charged to their account. Keep in mind, a cancellation will not generate a refund – it will only stop any future rebills.
There are no refunds on services that include one on one time. Because time has been set aside by AKALI Academy to reserve a spot for one-on-one work, in lieu of other clients, contracts for one-on-one services cannot be canceled, and no refunds will be granted.
The information, products and services offered on or through the site and by company and any third-party sites are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied.
To the fullest extent permissible pursutant to applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that the site or any of it’s functions wiil be uninterrupted or error-free, that defectes will be corrected, or that any part of this site, including bulletin boards, or theservers that make it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components.
We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the site or materials on this site on third-party sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reability or otherwise.
Access to this website via an automated service or for a competitive purpose is prohibited.
The content of this site is provided “as is,” at your own risk, without express or implied warranty or condition of any kind. AKALI Academy also disclaims any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
To the extent allowed by law, under this agreement AKALI Academy will not be liable for indirect, special, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages, regardless of legal theory, whether or not it has been warned of such damages, and even if all other remedies would fail.
The laws of European Union will govern all matters arising out of this agreement and the use of this website. Any questions about the agreement or this website can be directed to: email@example.com